Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Damage Remediation in Claremore, OK
If you've been affected by mold damage, you know that it's a serious problem. It can turn your home into a hazard, and it can also cost you thousands of dollars.
The good news is that SERVPRO of Rogers County has been helping homeowners with mold damage for over many years, and we are here to help you too. We have the expertise to get rid of mold, no matter how severe the problem is. Our experts will identify the source of the moisture causing the mold growth and then dry out your home completely so that it doesn't come back.
The mold cleanup and restoration can be an overwhelming process, especially when you're trying to clean up after a flood or other water damage event. But SERVPRO of Rogers County makes this process easier on our customers by taking care of everything from start to finish: we send out certified technicians who know exactly what they're doing and then provide them with the tools and equipment necessary for removing mold from your property! We also handle all insurance paperwork so that it's easy for you to get reimbursed for any costs associated with this project.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (918) 888-3858
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Rogers County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (918) 888-3858
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Rogers County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Claremore community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2100 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.